Septic Tanks and leach field Infiltrator Systems from Loomis Tanks
Looking for high-quality fiberglass and plastic septic tanks for sale near your home or business? Loomis is the premier supplier of fiberglass and plastic septic tanks -- and state-of-the-art Infiltrator systems -- in the United States!
We offer septic tanks for sale that feature low profile designs, rugged ribbed tanks and spherical septic tanks made by Snyder.
Sizes range from 300-gallons to large commercial septic tanks. Our pre-plumbed septic tanks are ready for immediate installation, and a wide variety of manhole extension heights are available for immediate delivery!
Select a Category for more information:
Loomis Tanks Carries
- Low profile design, ribbed tanks and sphere septic tanks made by Snyder
- Sizes range from 300-gallons to large commercial sizes
- Pre-plumbed septic tanks are ready for immediate installation
- Wide variety of manhole extension heights available
- 6 factories nationwide to serve you
- Underground water storage cisterns also available
Features & Benefits
- Vertical Ribbed Sidewalls (Poly septic tanks) - Substantially wide ribs run vertically top to bottom dramatically increasing both the strength and durability of the poly septic tanks.
- New Heavy-Duty Ribbed Baffles (Fiberglass septic tanks) - Reinforced baffles in our fiberglass septic tanks are bonded to the tank with strong fiberglass putty to withstand all kinds of stress.
- Low-Profile Design - Makes for less excavating and easier installation of the septic tank. No special backfill or filling with water during installation is required, which saves time.
- IAPMO Listed - Most counties and states require the stamp of approval from the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials on septic tanks before they can be installed.
- Warranties - Fiberglass septic tanks: 5 years; Poly septic tanks: 3 or 5 years depending on model
- Economical - With all of their features and benefits, we're confident you'll find LOOMIS poly and fiberglass septic tanks the best value for wastewater systems today!
Advantages of Polyethylene & Fiberglass Septic Tanks
- Easy Installation - No heavy equipment is needed to transport or install our septic tanks. This is a valuable advantage in rough or inaccessible areas and in wet weather conditions.
- Durability -
Polyethylene, because of its excellent corrosion resistance and chemical compatibility is the ideal material for on-site applications.
- Non-Porous Material - Roots will not penetrate poly septic tanks and fiberglass septic tanks as they can with concrete septic tanks.
- Easy to Repair - If damaged, poly and fiberglass septic tanks can be repaired easier than concrete or steel septic tanks.